Drafts folder - previous versions
George
2015-06-18 03:00:44 UTC
Using OE6 with Windows XP-SP3 (yep, those old reliable workhorses!).

When you make changes to a message in the Drafts folder and then save
the new version (using Save but not Save As), is the old version kept
somewhere, like in a temp folder? I think I know what the answer is,
but thought I would ask anyway, especially if Bruce Hagen still
monitors this newsgroup.

George
Bruce Hagen
2015-06-18 03:17:49 UTC
Post by George
Using OE6 with Windows XP-SP3 (yep, those old reliable workhorses!).
When you make changes to a message in the Drafts folder and then save the
new version (using Save but not Save As), is the old version kept
somewhere, like in a temp folder? I think I know what the answer is, but
thought I would ask anyway, especially if Bruce Hagen still monitors this
newsgroup.
Only the new version is saved unless you copy & paste the original into a
new composition window.
--
~Bruce

(Most time spent in the MS Forums these days)
George
2015-06-18 15:27:59 UTC
Post by Bruce Hagen
Post by George
Using OE6 with Windows XP-SP3 (yep, those old reliable
workhorses!).
When you make changes to a message in the Drafts folder and then
save the new version (using Save but not Save As), is the old
version kept somewhere, like in a temp folder? I think I know what
the answer is, but thought I would ask anyway, especially if Bruce
Hagen still monitors this newsgroup.
Only the new version is saved unless you copy & paste the original
into a new composition window.
--
~Bruce
(Most time spent in the MS Forums these days)
That's what I thought. Thanks, Bruce.

George