Afrikaans Dictionary
Diane
2007-04-17 08:28:04 UTC
I am looking for an Afrikaans Dictionary to download as some of my documents
are in Afrikaans and i need to do a spell check. Can anyone help???
Michael Santovec
2007-04-18 01:33:39 UTC
This program claims to support Outlook Express and Afrikaans

http://spell-magic.alcoda-software.qarchive.org/
Diane
2007-04-18 06:24:01 UTC
Thank you Michael. However this program only runs on txt files......how do i
get it to run on word document files without having to rename the file as
renaming changes all the fonts, etc.

When i downloaded the file - it is a stand alone file. How do i get it to
run with the dictionaries in microsoft word - i hope you know what i mean...
In other words, when i choose to spell check in Word - i just need to select
Afrikaans - and it does the checking as per usual. This would be so much
easier.....

Hope you can help
Michael Santovec
2007-04-18 17:27:25 UTC
Al I know about the program is that it says "any Windows program,
anywhere on your computer".

You should contact the programs support for how you get it to work with
the programs
http://www.alcodasoftware.com/spell-magic.htm

If you specifically want a spell checker to work with MS Word, you
should post your question in the Word newsgroup. People there would be
more knowledgeable on what is available.